Wednesday, May 26, 2010

The latest in the Old Man set








So I'm remaking the prison set for this terms animation. It's still drying but here are the latest images. I have to add the prison door as well as his bed, mess with the lighting and start filming. I will post pictures of the old man soon, I did some changes on his body that I think turned out a lot better. First frame build with wood and drywall, then the walls framed in cage wire covered in burlap. Then there is a layer of plaster, clay built on top and sculpted. A layer of 2 part epoxy. Then I painted multiple layers and sprayed with matte finish. The floor is foam bolted down with plumbers mounts (metal banding with screw holes). The holes are filled with air dry foam clay. There are portions covered with the 2 part epoxy then painted black. Then I used the same paint to match the floor with the walls. All in all, a lot of work.

No comments: